Friday, November 23, 2007
Oil & Gas
- POLARIS - Operation & Maintenance Manual for Brazed & Plate-and-Frame Heat Exchanger
- "Cooking a Vessel" in Process Engineering...
- Operation and Control of Azeotropic Distillation Column Sequences
- Why Two Rupture Discs in Series ?
- Some Comments on Providing External Insulation as Protective Measure against FIRE
- Protective Measures against FIRE other than Pressure Relief Device (PRD)
- Complicated Tube Rupture Scenario... Nightmare in Sizing a PRD
- PSV for Shell-and-Tube HEX Tube Side Overpressure Protection against External Fire Attack ?
- Practical Measures to Eliminate or Avoid HX Tube Rupture Scenarios
- Parallel Valve Technology Increase Safety & Reduce Nuisance Trips
- Two-third (2/3) rule or Ten-thirteen (10/13) rule ?
- Tube Rupture : Pressure Relief Valve (PSV) or Rupture Disk (RD) ?
- Criteria for Requirement of Pressure Relief Device for Tube Rupture
- Requirement of Overpressure Protection Device on "Final Vessel"
- FREE & reliable Pressure Relief Valve Sizing Software
- Useful Documents Related to Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) - Part 3
- Useful Documents Related to Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) - Part 2
- Useful Documents Related to Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) - Part 1
- Extra Caution When Eliminating Overpressure by Fire Attacks
- Requirements of SDV Bypass Pressurization Line
- Should we install Butterfly valve for Pressure Relief Valve (PSV) isolation ?
- Another descrepancy found in API Std 521Jan 2007
- 12 Features required for Shutdown Valve (SDV)
- Why Restriction Orifice is some distance from Blowdown valve ?
- Requirement of overpressure protection devices on system design to PIPING code