Friday, November 23, 2007
- Nano Technology - Revolution in Material Selection
- Why don't consider coating your exchanger tubes ?
- Minimum Four Factors For Selection of Head Type on a Vessel
- Design fault in Hydrogen Attack of Residue Hydrodesulfurrization
- High Temperature Hydrogen Attack in metal & alloy
- Hydrogen embrittlement TEST method
- Hydrogen present and it's impact to metallurgy
- Pitting Corrosion - Mechanism & Prevention
- How a Chloride Stress Corrosion Cracking Lookslike ?
- Chloride Stress Corrosion Cracking & Use correct MOC for seawater service
- Unified Numbering System for Metals and Alloys
- Quick Understanding & Estimation of Mist Eliminator in Gas-Liquid Separator
- Air Pollution Control & Tail Gas Treatment
- AMISTCO (P2) - Extensive info on Mist eliminator, knitted mesh, random & structured packing, distillation inlet distributor, internal support...
- AMISTCO (P1) - Extensive info on Mist eliminator, knitted mesh, random & structured packing, distillation inlet distributor, internal support...
- Koch-Glitsch LP - One of the OSHA site Star !
- KG (Part 2) :- A brand that should not be missed by any Chemical & Process Engineer
- KG (Part 1) :- A brand that should not be missed by any Chemical & Process Engineer
- ACS - Design manual for Mist Eliminators, Trays, Packing, Internals...All in distillation columns
- KnitMesh...Good Articles on Mist eliminator still available FREE...
- Discussion on ISENTROPIC and ISENTHALPIC process via Relief Valve
- OGT - Others FREE articles related to Amine & CO2...
- Optimized Gas Treating, Inc. (OGT) - Experts in CO2-Amine
- VMG...an interesting website for Process & Chemical Engineer